Do you like grilled chicken? But almost every day the grill machine is not run. An alternative is to have a grill pan and a stove. Today we will learn “How to Grill Chicken Breast on Stove”. In this article, we will discuss how you can cook your favorite dish in a very short time healthier way and safely in your indoor kitchen without making any charcoal smoke.
Grilling on a stovetop at home is a simple process
- Heat your grill pan on the stovetop to a high temperature.
- Allow the oil to sizzle for a few seconds.
- Place your meats and vegetables on the pan’s raised edges.
- Cook for a few minutes before flipping over and repeating on the other side.
How to Grill Chicken Breast on stove?
For that, we need
- A stove
- A grill pan
- A bowl for mixing chicken
- A spatula
- An oil brash
- A tong
Chicken Breast Recipe ( Ingredients)
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts (approximately 4 oz)
- 1 teaspoon basil, cilantro, or parsley, dried or fresh
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- a half teaspoon of cumin
- a half teaspoon garlic powder or pest
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated or brown sugar
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Optional: 1 lemon or lime
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
In a small bowl, combine all of the dry seasonings. Season the chicken on both sides with the dry seasoning mix.
For about 2-3 minutes, heat a heavy-duty grill pan over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium-high and add the oil to the pan, making sure it coats the entire pan. Cook for 5-6 minutes on the first side, without moving the chicken breasts, until the undersides develop dark grill marks. Cook the other side for 5-6 minutes after flipping the chicken breasts with tongs or a fork.
Turn off the heat and leave the chicken breasts in the pan for at least 5 minutes before slicing. Before serving, sprinkle with lemon or lime juice( optional)
You can serve this delicious recipe with greek salad or different kinds of souse and ketchup.
Health benefits of eating chicken grill
The chicken grill is the most popular meat in the world– and for good reason!
- Increase your protein force. Chicken has a high protein content and is a top choice for people who want to make muscle mass.
- Lose Weight.
- Support Healthy Bones.
- Boost Your immunity
- Stress reliever
Is grilled chicken healthy daily?
Benefits. Chicken is high in a variety of essential nutrients and can be a great supplement to a well-balanced diet. Because chicken is low in calories but high in protein, it may help you lose weight if that’s something you want to achieve.
What is the healthiest way to grill chicken?
Once the water in your deep-bottomed pan comes to a gentle boil, turn the flame down to low and carefully drop the chicken in the water. Allow the chicken to cook through and then remove it from the water. You’re cooking the chicken on low heat, so there’s no danger of losing nutrients.
Is grill food healthy?
Grilling is not only a tradition, but it may also be one of the healthiest cooking methods. There’s no added fat or calories from oil, and there’s no heavy breading or frying to make grilled meat heavier.